**Please call or visit the Workforce Connection Center prior to the event, to sign-up.**
CapTel, Inc. is HIRING Captioning Assistants!
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Multi-task (hear audio, voice what was heard, proof-read developing captions, – all simultaneously).
- Utilize a keyboard by typing proper corrections and other words as necessary.
- Maintain the CapTel Call Center’s quality standards for accuracy and speed.
- Monitor technical issues on calls and report to appropriate staff.
- Attend job-appropriate meetings and training sessions.
- Sign and abide by the CapTel Call Center’s Oath of Confidentiality, even after employment is terminated.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online prior to the event. (Link above)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent reading skills
- Strong voicing skills/voice quality – ability to speak quickly with clear enunciation
- Excellent spelling/vocabulary
- Good typing skills (at least 35 words per minute with a low error rate)
- Strong memory-recall ability
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while focusing on a high amount of attention to detail
- Calm/relaxed demeanor
- Comfortable and familiar with computers and new technology
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.