**Please call or visit the Workforce Connection Center prior to the event, to sign-up.**
CapTel, Inc. is HIRING Captioning Assistants!
- Starting pay is $11.00/hr, with a $.75 weekend shift premium
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Multi-task (hear audio, voice what was heard, proof-read developing captions, – all simultaneously).
- Utilize a keyboard by typing proper corrections and other words as necessary.
- Maintain the CapTel Call Center’s quality standards for accuracy and speed.
- Monitor technical issues on calls and report to appropriate staff.
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong voicing skills/voice quality – ability to speak quickly with clear enunciation
- Good typing skills (at least 35 words per minute with a low error rate)
- Comfortable and familiar with computers and new technology
- Must work one weekend shift each week
- Must be able to start work before 9:00am OR stay until after 9:00pm
Please come prepared to interview, with an up-to-date resume!
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.