**Please call or visit the Workforce Connection Center prior to the event, to sign-up.**
Aurora Health Care
will be conducting a general information session
- Food Service
- Environmental Assistant
- Lab positions
- St. Luke's Medical Center
- St. Luke's South Shore
- Aurora Psychiatric Hospital
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- West Allis Medical Center
- Vary by position
- Current/Valid Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license for CNA positions
Dependent on position
- General informational session regarding Aurora's application policy and procedures
- Opportunity to meet with Recruiter(s) 1-on-1 following the informational session
- Session begins promptly at 10:00am...please arrive prior to the start of the event.
Please bring a copy of your current resume.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.