Waukesha State Bank
is one of the largest locally owned, independent banks in the State of Wisconsin. Since our modest beginning in 1944, we have been serving the financial needs of the community with a personalized, one-on-one approach to banking and an emphasis on customer service and community involvement. We have thirteen full-service offices located throughout Waukesha County. We offer comprehensive banking and investment services for both individuals and businesses. Staffed by some three hundred bank professionals, Waukesha State Bank is truly a bank for everyone.
A Great Place to Work
Waukesha State Bank offers many competitive advantages to its employees, whether someone is embarking upon his/her first job or looking for a long-term career. We offer a professional working environment, family-friendly employee policies, and excellent room for growth and career advancement. We are committed to remaining an independent community bank, and therefore offer great stability and a strong corporate culture focused on serving the community and taking care of our employees.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K/Profit Sharing Plans
- Flex Benefit Accounts
- Bank-Funded Educational Opportunities through the Center for Financial Training
- No-Service-Fee Employee Checking Account
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on YMCA Memberships
- Excellent Opportunities for Career Development
- Sales Referral Incentive Programs
- On-Site Training Facilities