At Summit Credit Union
, we don’t sell products, we build relationships. You can trust that we’ll provide honest advice and real solutions. Helping you secure a bright financial future is our only goal. And as a not-for-profit financial cooperative, our profits are returned directly to you. That means the more you use us, the more you receive. Summit Credit Union is open to anyone who lives or works in Dane, Sauk, Columbia, Jefferson, and Dodge counties, as well as:
- All state of Wisconsin employees
- Employees of Verizon and affiliated companies (including General Telephone of Wisconsin) located in Wisconsin; employees of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc., and their affiliated companies; employees of telephone companies in Wisconsin affiliated with the Wisconsin Telephone Association
- Patrons of Co-op Country Partners
- Patrons of United Cooperative
- Immediate family of all members Once you're a member, you're a member for life. If you move, retire, or change jobs, you'll always be able to enjoy the benefits of membership.