Johnson Centrifugal Technologies
manufacturers of vertical centrifugal formings, the latest patented technology in centrifugal casting, and machines them to exact customer specifications in-house.
- Works with the tough alloys, including brass, nickel silvers, aluminum, pure copper, chrome copper, stainless steel, monel and copper nickel.
- Was founded in 1905 and is now in its fourth generation of Johnson family ownership and operation.
- Features a modern Centrifugal Foundry and Machine Shop capable of up to 76" turning and milling
- Recently expanded into a second location and is based in Saukville, Wisconsin (20 miles north of Milwaukee).
- Serves a variety of customers throughout North America and the United Kingdom, including many in the power generation, mining, medical, semiconductor, military, shipping and paper industries.
- Employs 110 full time employees, including five engineers with a total of 100+ years of metallurgical and structural expertise.
- Is constantly improving its processes and expanding its expertise. JCT has invested $5 million in the Machine Shop and $2 million in technology and R & D in the last five years alone.
- Has pioneered many applications of its centrifugal process and is now one of the most technologically advanced casting and machining facilities in the United States.
- Health & Dental Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, Profit Sharing, 401K Plan, 9 Paid Holidays, 5 paid PTO Days, Paid Vacations. Located on Bus Route. Affordable Housing close to work.