What Makes Heraeus Electro-Nite a Great Place to Work?
Welcome to Heraeus! This is a unique opportunity to work for the world leader in measurement, monitoring and control of molten metal processes. Heraeus Electro-Nite Co., LLC (HEN) develops and manufactures measuring sensors, supporting apparatus and instrumentation used during the melting and refining of metals---steel, iron and aluminum. Heraeus is a global company offering a generous compensation package and a great teamwork environment. Learn more about us at www.heraeus-electro-nite.com!
- Low-Stress, Light Industrial Work in a Climate-Controlled and Very Clean Facility
- Covid safety protocols established and maintained
- Friendly and Fun Culture
- Double Time Pay for Hours Worked over 40 (Lots of extra hours available)
- Work Four, 10s Monday through Thursday with paid breaks (OT is on Friday so you still have your weekend)
- Temp-to-hire and advancement opportunities for the right candidates
- Pay increases can be earned at 30 and 60 days
- No manufacturing experience is necessary for assembly positions
- Also, we welcome College students, Recent H.S. Grads, and Students 16 and 17 years of age* looking for summer employment!! (*can only work 8 hour days / 40 hours per week max)