Grand Geneva Resort & Spa in Lake Geneva is a short drive from Milwaukee and Chicago, just far enough that guests can enjoy the tranquility and peace of 1,300 countryside acres. One of only five AAA Four-Diamond resorts in Wisconsin, Grand Geneva offers the best in dining, activities, and events.
While Grand Geneva appeals to leisure travelers for obvious reasons, it's also the perfect getaway for business meetings and corporate outings. With 62,000 square feet of outstanding function space, you can make your next event truly special.
We have several positions open at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa and Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark this spring and summer.
- Housekeepers - $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time
- Timber Ridge Cook - $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time
- Banquet Server - $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time
- Campus Public Safety Officer - $750 sign-on bonus for full-time
- Grand Cafe AM Cook - $500 sign-on bonus for full-time
- Dishwasher - $300 sign-on bonus for full-time
- Banquet Set-Up
- Waterpark Attendant
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
As a member of the Grand Geneva team, you can earn eligibility for:
- Medical, dental, vision - we offer multiple competitive options with top providers.
- Short-term and long-term disability - at no expense to our associates after one year of employment.
- Life insurance - equal to the associate's annual salary, plus an accidental death and dismemberment benefit that are both provided at no cost to the associate. Additional life insurance for spouse and dependents can be purchased as well.
- 401 (k) ?- extremely competitive 401 (k) plan that associates are eligible for 90 days after starting.
- Employee assistance program
- Marcus stock option plan - after associates have met qualifications, they are able to purchase stock in The Marcus Corporation through an easy plan of post-tax payroll deduction.
- Flexible schedule - based on position, we have such a variety of jobs with a variety of schedules that no what your personal schedule is, we have a position that works for you.
- Competitive base hourly wage - we offer competitive wages and value our associates' contribution to our property and company
- ?Tuition reimbursement - for eligible associates and programs