Founded in 1892, Bank Mutual is one of the largest Wisconsin-based, federally-chartered banks. We have a strategic network of 78 bank offices staffed by experienced professionals who are committed to their local communities. This is a solid company, with a strong capital foundation and assets of over $2.5 billion. We're well positioned for even more success going forward and we're looking for smart, enthusiastic folks who want to join us. Interested?
- Promotional opportunities
- Paid on-the-job and classroom style training
- Competitive salary or hourly wage plus the opportunity to earn incentive pay and bonuses for some positions
- Full-time, limited full-time, or part-time hours In addition, a comprehensive employee benefits package is available to all full-time and limited full-time employees, including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Medical and dependent care reimbursement plan
- Life, dependent life, and long-term disability insurance
- Competitive 401(k) Plan
- Paid holidays, vacation and floating holidays
Bank Mutual part-time employees are eligible for holiday pay and generous paid vacation benefits. Bank Mutual is an equal opportunity employer.