For more than 14 years, the founders of A Joyful Noise Childcare™, have been positively impacting the lives of children by developing and implementing innovative care and early education programming in the inner city of Milwaukee, WI. Starting in 2003, with a family location, A Joyful Noise Childcare has built its foundation on five key educational and care principles: Safety, Love, Cognitive, Physical, and Social; which has labeled us as #The Elite.
We strive to reach any child’s goal by providing a developmentally appropriate program for young children that fosters the whole child concept, respects each child as an individual and stimulates a child’s natural interest in, and enjoyment of, learning. Our long-term program goals include helping children:
- To become creative, independent thinkers;
- To feel competent, productive and self-reliant, as well as fostering good self-esteem and a sense of self-worth;
- To develop a sense of responsibility for their own mental and physical health;
- To understand that they are a part of a diverse, multicultural global community and that their actions influence the quality of that community;
- To foster the value that many kinds of intelligence – linguistic, logical/mathematical, musical, physical, spatial and personal – are valuable and important to our community; and,
- To encourage the development of higher moral reasoning, helping children to develop into adults with an internalized code of ethics and principles.
If you are looking for absolute QUALITY care, A Joyful Noise Childcare center is where you want to be. With 15 years of serving our community, we are eager to teach, uplift and love our families within our care.