Oneida Total Integrated Enterprises (OTIE)
is a Native American, tribally-owned, SBA-certified 8(a) small disadvantaged business headquartered in Green Bay, WI with major operations in Milwaukee and 13 other offices nationwide. Owned by the Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin, our clients depend on OTIE to deliver lasting solutions through cost-effective and innovative strategies. OTIE offers technical skills and a mature business infrastructure developed through 20 years of experience providing environmental, remediation, construction, engineering, and emergency response services nationwide, and internationally. Founded twenty years ago, government clients have relied on our fundamental approach to project success – becoming trusted partners that understand and support our clients’ mission. OTIE draws upon the knowledge and experience of nearly 200 employees. With offices located coast-to-coast, we work with federal, state, and local government agencies - as well as commercial and industrial clients – delivering results in the following general service areas:
- Environmental Services - We integrate with customer teams to deliver solution-driven services aimed to achieve end-point goals. We have pioneered use of innovative in situ bioremediation technologies to optimize performance, accelerate progress, and minimize life-cycle remediation costs.
- Remedial Design/Build/Operate - We apply customized remediation systems that are flexible, adaptable, and optimized to real-world conditions. We coordinate construction and operations to be unobtrusive to installation mission activities.
- Infrastructure Engineering - We deliver engineering services for sustainable civil transportation, water, wastewater, and restoration projects.
- Traditional Construction - We deliver construction and construction management services using USACE three-phase controls, safe work practices, and practical quality control procedures.
- Homeland Security - We deliver vulnerability assessments, contingency planning, and emergency response with staff trained in nuclear, biological, and chemical (NBC) awareness and responses, Level A, B, and C PPE and Incident Command System Level 300.
Many of our project accomplishments have earned national recognition for sustainability, reduced life-cycle costs, and improved tracking for oversight and compliance. To promote project success, we often enhance customer outreach with positive, productive communications with stakeholders using data visualization tools, customized graphics, site-specific websites, and informational materials to promote understanding, consensus, and community acceptance. As OTIE we continue our two-decade performance history, successfully delivering lasting solutions and ethical business practices. It is our commitment to our clients, our employees and our environment – for generations to come.
Our mission is to preserve, restore, and enhance the natural and constructed environment for future generations through successful project delivery for our customers.
For our customers, to be a sought after provider of engineering, scientific, and construction solutions to customers’ infrastructure and environmental needs. For our employees, to create a work environment that promotes personal well-being, offers challenging assignments, and encourages professional growth while recognizing and rewarding customer focus, safety, quality performance, profitable execution, and long-term relationships. For our community, to be a contributing participant in civic, professional, and educational activities that advance and foster interest in the role of engineering and science in creating sustainable solutions to improve the well-being of future generations.
Safety and Health:
Safety is our first priority for all project work. We continuously improve our successful corporate Safety and Health Program to protect workers and the public, reduce accidents, and ensure safety compliance. OTIE has completed over 1 million consecutive hours company-wide without a lost-time incident. Our safety metrics, such as the EMR, are far superior to industry averages. Over our 20-year history working for the federal and local government agencies, OTIE has directed safety planning and enforcement on projects that have earned awards/commendations. OTIE's commitment to a culture of safety will ensure safety of prime and subcontractor personnel. This commitment starts at the top and is incorporated into all aspects of OTIE’s operations.