Interested in working in public service?
- Milwaukee County offers a wide variety of interesting jobs for people who want to make a difference in our community.
Milwaukee County oversees operations from our Airport, Child Support Enforcement, Combined Court Operations, Human Services, Parks, Public Safety, Public Works, Fleet Operations, Transportation, and at the Zoo. Our departments are also dedicated to our Seniors in the Department on Aging, those with Disabilities, and Veterans Affairs. Our employees also remain committed to serve the cultural, human, recreational and social needs of the entire community.
Milwaukee County no longer has a residency policy. All qualified candidates living in the State of Wisconsin are encouraged to apply!
Milwaukee County provides a competitive benefit package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Sick leave and other leaves
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Pension Plan
Milwaukee County is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and welcomes diversity in our workforce. Visit our career opportunities listings
to view current position openings.