Become a MahlerClean employee and learn why we have been awarded Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s Top Workplace for four consecutive years.
At MahlerClean we provide our employees a professional and friendly work environment, a flexible work schedule, advancement opportunities, and a compensation package above industry average. We have both full and part time positions
. We provide class room instruction and onsite training so that you will have the skills needed to do your job well. We are looking for individuals who are committed to learning and growing with our company for the following positions:
- Service Representatives/General Cleaners
- Account Managers/ Supervisor Positions
- Floor and Carpet Care Specialists
MahlerClean delivers high-quality cleaning services to customers in a wide variety of markets including: Corporate Headquarters, Office Buildings, Clinical/Medical Facilities, Cultural Venues, Multi -Tenant Properties, Financial Institutions, Apartments & Condominiums, and Manufacturing Facilities.
More about MahlerClean:
- Founded in 1989 by Peter Mahler
- Wisconsin based, family owned & operated
- 500 highly trained, motivated, skilled, employees
- 8 million square feet cleaned daily
MahlerClean is a premier cleaning services firm that provides a clean, welcoming, and professional environment for our clients. We are MahlerClean — and every day we ask, “Is it?”