) is a steadily growing e-commerce/catalog-marketing, distribution and manufacturing company with eight divisions. We have been in business more than two decades, so our track record is well known. We're based in Milwaukee, WI with an affiliate office in Chicago, IL. What's the foundation of our steady growth?
We can point to four key reasons why we consistently please our customers:
A summary of our company's history
- We offer a wide range of well-designed products
- Affordable prices
- Speedy delivery
- Exceptional customer service
We've been around since 1987. Initially, we were just a two-man shop. (Today, we have eight divisions and more than 130 employees.) In 1988, we began producing mail-order catalogs using the name Delivery Concepts International (DCI). A few years later, Postal Products Unlimited - a DCI subsidiary - started a mail-related equipment, supply and promotional products catalog designed for the U.S. Postal Service. We've shown steady growth ever since and now have a number of divisions under the ICM umbrella. Does manufacturing play a major role?
Yes, it certainly does. In the early 1990s, DCI launched its own full-service manufacturing division. It was created to fulfill hard-to-find customer orders and to ensure lower customer costs. Today, our manufacturing division produces more than 1,000 proprietary products. They include residential/commercial mailboxes, mail-sorting equipment, pre-inked stamps, visual communication boards, and mail strapping. We also offer a full service, in-house Sign Shop and Acrylics Fabricating Department. MEET OUR DIVISIONS!
- Postal Products Unlimited (www.postalproducts.com): For twenty years, Postal Products Unlimited, Inc. has supplied the United States Postal Service with postal-unique equipment and post office supplies, promotional products, hard-to-find items and much more. PPU also offers approved Postal Employee Uniform and Work Clothes items from USPS certified manufacturers. In addition, PPU manufactures and distributes a full-line of USPS approved and private sector mailboxes for both residential and commercial customers. Finally, we offer a private sector mail center catalog that contains equipment and supplies that help Mail Distribution Centers sort, transport, and deliver mail, parcels and packages.
- Alpha Products: Alpha Products, Inc. is a affiliate division in Chicago, IL. It is a precision metal stamping and fabrication company which utilizes progressive tools in deep draw, blanking and forming procedures, as well as modern fabrication machinery. With over fifty years of metal stamping experience, Alpha Products has an excellent reputation in the stamping industry for its personalized attention to all of its customers. Alpha Products plays a vital role in manufacturing Standard 4C Mailboxes.
- Direct Advantage (www.directadv.com): Direct Advantage is committed to providing teachers and educators with a large selection of school furniture and school supplies at affordable prices. Featuring not only school supplies, teacher supplies, and classroom resources, our catalog and website also includes a variety of furniture items for offices, computer rooms, receptionist areas, and much more.
- United Visual Products, Inc. (www.uvpinc.com): United Visual Products is a major manufacturer of visual communication boards and signs for churches, schools, businesses, institutions and more. UVP offers the most comprehensive inventory of bulletin boards, letterboards, dry erase boards, easels, sign pedestals, open/closed signs and more. UVP also offers a comprehensive line of crown control products to help organize your lobbies and waiting areas.
- Anytime Logistics: Anytime Logistics offers a full line of shipping services that are only a phone call away. Our quality customer service will find a solution to your logistical needs at an economical price. Anytime Logistics specializes in international shipments, expanded LTL shipments, flatbeds, cargo vans, shipments via FedEx, DHL, UPS and USPS, pre-sorted USPS mailings and more.
- BrownCor (www.browncor.com) and ShippingSupply.com (www.shippingsupply.com): These two divisions operate hand-in-hand. BrownCor and ShippingSupply.com a leading distributors of packaging, storage and shipping supplies. We distribute quality products through our nationwide mail-order catalogs and websites. We offer a variety of Box Sealing Tape Dispensers from the economical to tape that will handle the toughest, most demanding packaging applications. Choose from thousands of Corrugated Boxes and Mailers that can ship, store, or package practically any item. Wrap and protect your package contents from the most fragile pieces to the heaviest items with our large selection of Bubble Wrap and Protective Cushioning.
- Safe Harbor Computers (www.safeharborcomputers.com): Safe Harbor Computers is one of the newest additions to the ICM umbrella. Its focus is on providing cutting-edge digital video hardware and software components. Their technical expertise is for those professional video, graphics, animation and live-production industries.