has been providing work services and opportunities since 1919. We pursue and achieve our mission by operating four business groups: Human Services, Retail Operations, Commercial Services and contract work at the Naval Station Great Lakes. Since 1972, selected Goodwill programs and services have been accredited by CARF, the Rehabilitation Accreditation Commission. As a non-profit organization, Goodwill appreciates the continued support of government funding sources, local and national foundations, and corporate and individual donors. Equally important, however, are Goodwill's own initiatives, which help us remain a self-sustaining organization. A vital evaluation of any non-profit is how revenue is used. Goodwill consistently uses at least 91 percent of its revenue for participant programs and services.
Goodwill serves a rich diversity of individuals with varied experiences, skills, and interests. The common thread is that all Goodwill participants strive to overcome barriers to employment. Regardless of disability or disadvantage, Goodwill's objective is to develop or secure work opportunities that fulfill every individual's personal and professional goals while providing wages and benefits that maintain self-sufficiency. Through Goodwill's mission to provide work opportunities and skill development for people with barriers to employment, communities in which we operate are stronger.
Goodwill serves 23 counties throughout Wisconsin and Illinois where we contribute as an employer, service provider and business partner. Our vision is to be the recognized leader in helping people with disabilities and other barriers to employment develop work and life skills, find work, and successfully perform that work. Our future is bright as we move forward to advance communities and transform lives through the Power of Work.
Goodwill team members not only enjoy a fulfilling and rewarding career, but a comprehensive benefits package as well!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Vision Plan, Providing Discounts on Frames, Lenses and Contacts
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Additional Optional Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 85% Tuition Reimbursement
- Pension Plan with eligibility upon completion of 1 year of service. Contributions are made on your behalf by Goodwill on a monthly basis, calculated at 5% of your compensation. If your compensation exceeds $25,000 you will also receive an additional 3%. You may choose from several different investment options as offered through Mutual of America.
- Child and Dependent Care Flex Plan
- Medical Flex Plan
- Immediate Employee Discount
- Exceptional training program - Goodwill is a recipient of the FranklinCovey Organizational Excellence Award for management training
- Members of the retail management team are eligible for a lucrative incentive plan