History and Philosophy
EXACTA Corporation was incorporated in the State of Wisconsin in 1976 as a provider of Information Technology expertise services. Today, it thrives under the same ownership with experience in providing exceptional service to its clients for more than four decades. Locally owned and operated, EXACTA was founded on the simple philosophy that by providing both clients and consultants with responsive, respectful support, EXACTA would be successful. EXACTA talent pool of IT and STEM professionals exceeds 22,000 nationwide. EXACTA enjoys many long-standing business relationships with clients and consultants alike, with stability and resources that rival many large organizations while maintaining the "family" atmosphere of a smaller firm.
Company Vision Statement and Mission
EXACTA's vision is to manage change while continuing controlled, purposeful growth as an industry-leading solutions provider comprised of quality, motivated technical and managerial consultants. Each one is driven to excellence in both existing and emerging technologies, offering a full range of creative business solutions in response to our clients' IT opportunities. EXACTA's mission is to achieve total client satisfaction
while providing a rewarding and challenging environment for its employees. EXACTA strives to accomplish its client-related goals by:
- Developing client partnerships based on total honesty and trust;
- Being responsive to each requirement for consulting services in a positive and timely manner;
- Providing incentives for our marketing people to gather clear definitions of the business problem or technology needed, along with understanding the client expectations for these problems or technical requirements, in order to supply qualified managerial and technical consultants that we feel have a very high degree of success for the duration of these engagements;
- Consistent contact with client management and staff in an attempt to understand and plan for clients' current and future management and information technology needs;
- Provide the incentive, along with the vehicles needed for our staff to pursue the necessary education to meet clients' current and future business problems or technology requirements;
- and constantly seeking creative solutions in challenging climates of scarce human and office space resources.
EXACTA's organization reflects its business philosophy. Talent associates have responsibilities for relationships with candidates. Consultant managers have responsibility for relationships with EXACTA consultants, and our ambassadors
to various segments like SMB, government and large enterprise have responsibility for relationships with our clients. Our current consultant staff has an average of well over 10 years of experience in an industry where double-digit turnover is commonplace. Competency of our staff and consultants is evidenced by a history of long client retention and repeat business, as well as on-going maintenance of professional certification credentials and advanced degrees. EXACTA uniquely recognizes education as one's greatest force for progress
, so our training program offers several avenues for acquiring new skills, respecting the distinct and varied ways in which each individual learns. EXACTA places a high value on long-term relationships. With an emphasis on a trusted, consultative role, each EXACTA representative brings years of managerial, technical, problem-solving and human experience to each client. Consequently, EXACTA has excelled in offering staff supplementation, search firm, right-to-hire and total outsourcing services, but offers a customizable and value-rich suite of products and services for consideration. Notably, EXACTA maintains a preferred vendor relationship with several state and municipal governments, educational institutions, and Fortune 500 companies with development and support facilities in over 10 US cities and 5 foreign countries.
[updated 6/11/2018 dh]