"Improving the Quality of Food and Health for People all over the World"
Chr. Hansen, Inc. is part of a worldwide biotechnological company with international headquarters in Denmark. Since inventing a procedure for standardizing the production of cheese in 1874, Chr. Hansen has been the undisputed leader in the development of dairy ingredients for the food industry. Today, Chr. Hansen is the only single source provider of flavor ingredients, color ingredients, seasoning and spice blends, sweeteners, dairy ingredients, and human health and animal health dietary supplements. This extensive product line means you find the products you need for any food application with one call.
With North American headquarters in Milwaukee, WI and 13 locations through out the U.S., Canada and Mexico, we seek highly motivated, self-starting individuals looking to become part of a growing team. We offer an attractive workplace, a professional challenge, a comprehensive benefits package, and a competitive salary.
If you are looking for a career, we have the ingredients of success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with an automatic contribution of 4% of base pay and a company match of 66 2/3%.
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Competitive salary and Performance reviews
- Tuition Reimbursement – 100% of tuition and books
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Short–term and Long-term Disability Income Protection
- Chr. Hansen Training and Professional Development Opportunities
Other unique benefits
- On-site cafeteria
- Free Parking
- Business casual dress
- Social activities