Children’s Community Center, affectionately known as “CCC”, was established in 1975 for the express purpose of providing quality early education and childcare to young children to help them develop positive attitudes about self and others, enabling them to function responsibly and happily in society.
Our dedicated staff genuinely cares about each child as a unique individual. Our programs helps each child develop to his/her highest potential, regardless of race, color, ethnic origin or intellectual potential.
- We have a locked secure building
- Eighteen bright and sunny classrooms
Two indoor age appropriate gross motor rooms:
- Infant and toddler gym with bright colored soft climbers, developmentally appropriate loft play area, and a variety of riding toys.
- Expansive larger gym for older children which contains mats for exercising, wooden and plastic climber, and an ample size loft.
Four large fenced outdoor play areas:
- Infant play area provides grassy play experience with swing and canopy shaded Soft-Tile patio
- Grassy toddler play area with Soft-Tile track for bikes and numberous play climbers
- Larger grassy area with two wooden play structures, a large play house and sandboxes.
Two-acre nature center contains walking paths through wetlands, woodlands and prairies for outdoor adventures.
All staff are fully state certified, most have education well beyond the minumum certifications including associate and bachelor degrees in Early Childhood Education.
All staff are Red Cross certified in CPR and AED.
We also enjoy longevity with our staff. Many of our teachers have been with us 5, 10, 20 years and longer.