Serving Wisconsin Since 1988
Choosing Centec Security Systems Integration
to secure your business is an easy decision. Centec is one of Wisconsin's largest security system integrators with proven expertise in the design, installation and service of commercial and executive residential clients. Centec integrates multiple systems such as video surveillance, access control, intrusion alarms, fire detection and others to perform under one operating platform where only one call must be made for service on any system. Our design and engineering team will coordinate all of your security and life safety services with architects, engineers, general contractors and IT/IS personnel. Our installation technicians are NBFAA (National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association) / NICET (National Institute for Certification Engineering Technologies) certified. Centec guarantees 24 hour / 365 day service response and our central station provides you with complete information on the current status of your facility via phone or online access.
Working with Centec offers you these advantages:
Design & Installation
— We have you covered during new construction, remodeling or changing locations. We will coordinate all of your security and life safety services with architects, engineers, general contractors and IT/IS personnel–it's that easy!
Ease of Operation
— Manage and operate single or multiple systems through a centralized, integrated platform.
Central Station Monitoring
— Centec's Central Station provides you with complete information on the current status of your facility. Access your account information via phone or online. Service
— Only one call must be made for help to our service technicians–NOT multiple calls to multiple service providers.
Centec engineers and integrates multiple systems to perform under one operating platform.
- Video Surveillance (Network, IP, Analog)
- Access Control Systems (Single Door to Enterprise)
- Remote Access Control Systems Management
- RFID and Asset Tracking
- Intrusion Detection with Remote Monitoring
- Fire and Life Safety Systems
- Sprinkler Systems Supervision and Monitoring
- Elevator Recall and Emergency Phone Monitoring
- Critical Control Monitoring (Server Rooms, Refrigeration, Boilers, Power Failures & Temperature Levels)
- Emergency Evacuation Systems
- Integrated Communication Systems
- Holdup Alarms
- Centec's design and engineering team has the experience, qualifications and project management skills to meet and exceed your goals.
- Centec is one of the few system integrators fully compliant with all national, state and local codes. Our service and installation technicians are NBFAA (National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association) / NICET (National Institute for Certification Engineering Technologies) certified.
- Centec guarantees 24 hour / 365 day service response. Our service technicians are always available by phone or, if warranted, at your facility when you need us.
- Centec has the integrated solutions you need.