COA Youth & Family Centers has been serving youth and families in the Milwaukee area since 1906. By becoming an employee at COA, you can become part of the legacy, become part of the solution, become part of the change.
What does being a part of the COA team mean?
Working at COA means SERVING CHILDREN
- “Anyone who does anything to help a child is a hero to me.” Fred Rogers, television personality
- “Pretty much all the honest truth telling there is in the world is done by children.” Oliver Wendell Holmes, author and poet
- “Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate.” Anonymous
- “A person's a person, no matter how small.” Dr. Seuss
Working at COA means STRENGTHENING FAMILIES
- “Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.” David Ogden Stiers
- “Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what.” Anonymous
- “We must take care of our families wherever we find them.” Elizabeth Gilbert
- “I sustain myself with the love of family.” Maya Angelou
Working at COA means BUILDING COMMUNITY
- “If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” African Proverb
- "I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the whole community and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work the more I live." George Bernard Shaw
- "We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity for our community... Our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of others, for their sakes and for our own. " Cesar Chavez
- “The key to the happy life, it seems, is the good life: a life with sustained relationships, challenging work, and connections to community.” Paul Bloom
Join our team today!