is a $950 million community bank with 3 full-service locations in Milwaukee and Waukesha counties. We target privately-held businesses and individuals who value a relationship-style of banking, with a full array of commercial, private and personal banking services, investments and planning services, home mortgages and leasing programs.
A special type of person is attracted to Park Bank. Our employees are empowered
to use their talents to make fair and customer-focused decisions, encouraged to provide unforgettable customer service, and above all, act with respect and integrity.
Park Bank is a totally different kind of bank - one that's more decisive, reliable, inventive, responsive and personally committed to the success of our customers and employees. Personal commitment starts with putting relationships before transactions
. As a mission-driven organization, our company is built on the principles of treating employees and customers as respected partners.
Since 1915, we've been independently owned, operated, and in touch with the community
. Our leadership team and employees live and work here. We've grown to be one of the largest banks in metro Milwaukee and the largest headquartered in Milwaukee. We have accomplished this by consistently meeting the needs of our customers and forming relationships based on fairness, honesty, and being there when they need us.
Park Bank supports our employees and their families with a competitive package including:
- Competitive pay and incentives
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Major medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Pension and profit-sharing plans
- Continuing education
- An award-winning Wellness Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- No fee employee accounts and other banking benefits
- Additional perks such as tickets to popular sporting events and social gatherings
- Opportunities for community involvement
Park Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including Minorities, Women, Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities