North Shore Country Club was founded on March 1, 1920 as the Michiwaukee Golf Club with a golf course and cluhouse on Fairy Chasm Road in Bayside. In 1935, the name was changed to North Shore Country Club. Unable to expand at the Bayside site, the Club entered an agreement to exchange its current golf course for 215 acres in Mequon in 1964.
Our facilities include a beautiful 27 hole golf course, spacious and newly renovated clubhouse will well-appointed, comfortable dining areas, full-service golf pro shop, and men's and women's locker rooms. Our pool and tennis complex centers around men's, women's, and family locker rooms, a tennis pro shop, and an enclosed dining area.
North Shore Country Club has a rich and colorful past and a bright future. The strength of the Club lies not only in its wonderful facilities and caring staff, but more importantly, in the quality and diversity of its members.