Executive Director, Inc.
is one of the top 5 largest association management companies worldwide employing over 190 professionals. EDI is a for-profit company that manages over 30 non-profit clients with national and international membership bases with events held globally.
Competitive Benefits Package:
- Competitive salaries in the association management industry.
- Flexible, fun, challenging work environment with advanced computer and support systems.
- Team work environment.
- Opportunities for skill development and career advancement.
- Commitment to professional development.
- Updated, contemporary office space in downtown Milwaukee.
- Health Insurance - 100 percent employer-paid premium for individual employee - immediate eligibility.
- 401(k), with 50% match by employer on the first 6% of salary contributions, immediate eligibility; 100% vested in 1 year.
- Pre-tax savings plan for dependent care, health care and transportation expenses (Flex Plan).
- Dental Insurance - optional. Employee-paid premium.
- Vision Insurance - optional. Employee-paid premium.
- Term Life Insurance - equivalent to annual salary up to $50,000, with a buy-up option.
- Vacation - two weeks per year (first year prorated).
- Personal time - five days per year (first year prorated).
- Holidays - nine paid holidays per year.
- Tuition Reimbursement (upon approval).
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (employer paid after waiting period)
- Short-Term Disability Insurance (employee paid after waiting period)
- Parking or Bus Pass – 50% paid by employer immediately, 100% paid by employer after waiting period Additional fringe benefits may be available.