CPC recognizes that our clients demand professionalism from our employees and we strive to stay involved with the client’s operations to provide the level of service that our clients expect and deserve. We are confident that with our unparalleled recruiting and service expertise, and extensive network of offices and transportation specialists, we can provide the service required for your unique private fleet and distribution needs.
When you utilize CPC drivers, you are getting top-notch professionals who have been thoroughly screened and qualified to our high standards and comply with all Department of Transportation requirements.
CPC offers comprehensive and competitive benefit packages, which can include a full range of coverages from health insurance and disability insurance to voluntary coverages that you can mix and match to suit your needs. We value our safety commitment to our drivers and have an excellent safety recognition program. In addition, you can invest in your career and your future retirement through the CPC 401(k) plan.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
- Driving for some of the best private fleets in the country
- Locations across North America
- Open communication with local managers and headquarters
- Competitive wage and benefit packages
- A safe environment in which to operate
- A safety recognition program that honors your safe driving and safe working history
- Regular safety meetings
- Ride-along management visits
- Monthly Tandem Talk Newsletter