When you join AXA Advisors, you join a network of dedicated professionals working together to help people live better lives, plan for a brighter future, and help protect against some of life’s unforeseen events. Your entrepreneurial spirit and our company strength can provide the dynamics to build a satisfying and enriching Financial Professional career
AXA Advisors is a member of the global AXA Group, a worldwide leader in financial protection and wealth management, offering products and services in its core business lines of life insurance, and property and casualty insurance**.
AXA Group Global Reach*
- Established in 64 countries
- $112 billion in Revenue
- 103 million clients
- 166,000 Employees
- #1 Global Insurance Brand for the 8th consecutive year.1
Size and strength you can trust
- Partnership with the Broker Dealer LPL Strategic
- Expanded relationship with Crump, to bring industry-leading capabilities in technology, sales tools, products and marketing resources
- AXA Equitable receives a perfect score of 100 by the Human Rights Campaign3
Our commitment to the community
- AXA Achievement Scholarships
- AXA Matching Gifts Programs
- AXA Hearts in Action worldwide
- AXA Day of Service activities & grants
- Corporate Responsibility and Community Service
- Cultural recognition and celebration
* As of 12/31/2015. Source: AXA Group at a Glance.
**Not available in the US.
“AXA” is the brand name of AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC and its family of companies, including AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company and AXA Advisors, LLC. AXA S.A. is a French holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, including AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC. The obligations of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company are backed solely by their claims-paying ability. AXA Advisors, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.