Engineering/Lab Technician. The individual should be quality driven and hands on.
The responsibilities for this position include:
• Work with Production, Quality and Engineering departments to resolve production problems.
• General Lab testing - setup, takedown, and cleanup.
• Use of a variety of test equipment to measure voltage, amperage, pressures, and humidity.
• High School Diploma
• Experience in an assembly or manufacturing environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Access
• Ability to read and interpret Engineering drawings.
• Ability to work independently, in a team environment with minimum supervision
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• This position reports to the Engineering Manager.
• This position interfaces heavily with Engineering, Quality, and Purchasing Departments.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume as an attachment in a word document with your work history, dates of employment, skills used on the job, and reasons for change in employment to Josh at the contact information below.
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org