Launch your Sales career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
As a Liberty Mutual Personal Markets Sales Representative you will build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote Liberty Mutual products including Auto, Home and Life Insurance. We will support you by providing guidance from experienced Sales professionals, training, and sponsoring licensing exams. You can leverage our relationships with over 10,800 Affinity Groups target customers. As your client base grows, your earning potential does as well through a combination of guaranteed base salary and earned commission.
* Sell auto, home, life and other insurance products to individuals and Affinity groups within assigned territory using consultative selling techniques.
* Identify prospective customers using established lead methods.
* Counsel and advise prospects and policyholders on matters of protection and coverage.
* Develop and maintain business relationships with policyholders and within community.
* Make group presentations to decision-makers in Affinity organizations.
* Service and maintain renewal policies.
* Participate in various incentive programs and contests designed to support achievement of production goals.
* Meet goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
* Experience in sales or client service environment preferred.
* Highly effective communication skills - oral, written and group.
* Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers.
* Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment.
* Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines.
* This position requires that incumbents attain and maintain current state insurance license in property, casualty and life.
Please note that as part of our application process for this position, you may be asked to fill out an employment questionnaire which may take up to 60 minutes to complete.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
* 401K and Company paid pension plan
* Medical coverage
* Dental coverage
* Paid time-off
* Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
* Discount fitness memberships
* Flexible spending accounts
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision care coverage
* Work/Life resources
* Credit Union membership
* Employee and Dependent life insurance
* Disability insurance
* Long-term care insurance
We believe strongly that commercial success can be achieved in a manner consistent with principles and ideals that bind us together as one company, that set us apart from our competitors, and that in the end will allow us to say we have succeeded commercially by doing the right thing the right way.
We believe that the Company's success is inextricably linked to our employees' satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success.
We believe our employees take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives everyday.
Responsibility. What's your policy?
Liberty Mutual Insurance Helping people live safer, more secure lives since 1912, Boston-based Liberty Mutual Insurance is a diversified global insurer and third largest property and casualty insurer in the U.S. based on A.M. Best Company's report of 2010 net written premium. Liberty Mutual also ranks 82nd on the Fortune 100 list of largest corporations in the U.S. based on 2010 revenue. As of December 31, 2010, Liberty Mutual had $112.4 billion in consolidated assets, $95.4 billion in consolidated liabilities, and $33.2 billion in annual consolidated revenue. Liberty Mutual Insurance offers a wide range of insurance products and services, including personal automobile, homeowners, workers compensation, property, commercial automobile, general liability, global specialty, group disability, reinsurance and surety. Liberty Mutual Insurance (www.libertymutual.com) employs over 45,000 people in more than 900 offices throughout the world.