||We are looking for an experienced retail leader to provide management direction and support to Goodwill’s retail store operations. This individual will meet established revenue goals, while optimizing the level of production within budgeted expense levels of assigned stores. A primary responsibility of this position will include being able to communicate and follow through with employees and customers an understanding and support of the Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin, Inc. mission.|
Essential Job Functions:
1. Direct the stores with in area of responsibility, to ensure a satisfactory contribution in order to support Goodwill’s mission.
2. Establish objectives, evaluate performance, coordinate and develop retail store, secondary market, e-commerce, and donation center operations so as to ensure each location is meeting goals of the division.
3. Enforce and adhere to Goodwill Retail Standards to ensure the highest levels of customer and donor service are maintained at all locations.
4. Contribute to the development and assure implementation of corporate and retail division policies and procedures assuring that all guidelines are being met in entire region.
5. Maintain standards of store presentation, organization, facility layout and maintenance, quality control, and safety in accordance with company policies and procedures, among area of responsibility.
6. Assure accurate implementation of operating procedures in area of responsibility to attain maximum productivity and quality.
7. Guarantee the completion of accurate sales, production, inventory, quality, donor records, trucking records, etc. Daily, weekly, and monthly reports must be completed. Director of Stores must be kept advised of any significant concerns.
8. Ensure standards of participant training are being met.
9. Responsible for a high level of human resource management of area of responsibility. This includes recruiting, hiring, training, developing, evaluating and employee disciplinary guidance and involvement with in area of responsibility.
10. Maintain confidentiality of human resource and other pertinent facility information.
11. Assure optimal development of region’s employees to enhance employee moral, productivity, quality of work, and limit job turnover.
||A. Core Competencies:|
1. Ability to plan, organize and oversee multiple stores’ operations to maximize sales and margin within assigned region
2. Knowledge of human resource practices and procedures, including EEO and affirmative action guidelines and employment laws.
3. Ability to negotiate and solve problems both on an internal and external basis.
4. Ability to use the facility and personnel available to maximize store revenue and production goals within assigned stores.
5. Ability to communicate effectively to staff, customers, donors and visitors.
B. Training and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. Five years of retail management experience.
A. License or Certificate:
Valid Driver’s License.