Mount Mary University is seeking an individual to contribute to the realization of our mission through the role of Visitor Services Director. This position is an integral part of Mount Mary University’s enrollment team, which requires an enthusiastic, high-energy individual who is determined to see that the university’s enrollment goals are met. The individual must be committed to the mission of the University and in ensuring prospective students, parents and visitors are given personal attention and follow up. The Director will collaborate with the Director of Undergraduate Admissions in the coordination of new student scholarship programs that include on or off-campus events.
- Coordinate all Enrollment Services recruitment events, on- and off-campus, including the evaluation of current events and introduction of new events with the direct goal of increasing student enrollment through these events. Events include the Caroline and Grace Scholarship programs. The Director will be present at all events.
- Hire, train and supervise all staff assigned to the Visitor Services Team.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive record tracking for all event-related activities: invitation, registration, attendance, feedback and follow up, enrollment outcomes, website event management, etc.
- Serve as the leader of the Student Ambassador Management Team. Coordinate the assignment of student workers for campus events and individual visits. Oversee the facilitation of the hiring, training, scheduling and supervision of student workers.
- Manage the development and on-going refinement of event specific surveys and visits by prospective students, including: walk-in visitors, post-campus visit, post-event, etc.
- Represent Mount Mary University at select off site events and all on-campus functions. Some events require evening or weekend hours and may require overnight lodging.
- Coordinate college fair registrations for NACAC and WEF including assignment of staff to the respective events.
- Serve as a counselor for walk-in students or appointments, when necessary.
- Coordinate the Assessment Visitation and Registration Day programming.
- Coordinate all recruitment opportunities, referrals and events related to the alumnae and the Office of Alumnae and Parent Relations.
- Collaborate with the Director of Recruitment Marketing on the annual plan and collateral need to execute events.
- Provide the Communication and Community Engagement staff with an annual calendar of recruitment events. Solicit an annual calendar from the Communications Team of events that they are facilitating that may benefit from an Admission presence, i.e. staffing or materials.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Master’s degree strongly preferred. Five years of professional experience in higher education and event management. Managerial and interpersonal skills with a strong record of service to students. Excellent communication and networking skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point. Experience in database management desired.
Mount Mary University
practices equal opportunity employment as part of our ongoing commitment to diversity in our workplace.