|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Program Support Supervisor-DOC Statewide|
|Company:||Wisconsin Department of Corrections|
|Job Location(s):||Milwaukee, WI; Madison, WI; Green Bay, WI|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Admin - Secretarial and Office Mgmt|
|Classification Title: / JAC:|
Job Working Title:
|PROGRAM SUPPORT SUPERVISOR-DOC 12-04466 |
Program Support Supervisor DOC
|Type of Employment:||Full Time (40 hrs/week)|
|Salary:||This position is in schedule 81, range 04. Annual starting salary for this position is $36,686 or more depending on qualifications and includes a comprehensive state benefits package. A twelve-month probationary period will be required.|
|Contact:||Jan Zadra, Human Resources Specialist, (608) 240-5516 or email@example.com|
|Area of Competition:||Open|
|Deadline to Apply:||11/26/2012|
|Exam Information:||16520 - 010 PROGRAM SUPPORT SUPERVISOR-DOC-Statewide |
The Department of Corrections administers Wisconsin's state prisons, community correctional centers, and juvenile corrections programs. It supervises the custody and discipline of all prisoners in order to protect the public and seeks to rehabilitate offenders and reintegrate them into society.
The Department of Corrections, Division of Community Corrections is currently accepting applications for Program Support Supervisor - DOC for vacancies that may occur throughout the state for the next 6 to 12 months.
CURRENT VACANCIES: Eau Claire (Eau Claire County #18) and Neenah (Winnebago County #70).
Please note: This is a separate recruitment from the Office Support Exam. To be considered for the position of Program Support Supervisor - DOC, you must apply now following the directions listed below in the How to Apply section.Job Duties:
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures; written and oral communication skills/techniques; supervisory techniques and methodology; human relations dynamics and interpersonal relations; ability to exercise independent judgment; problem-solving techniques; time management and organizational techniques; fiscal management and budgeting techniques; and training methodologies.
How To Apply:
Special application materials must be completed. Apply online at the WISCJOBS website (http://www.wisc.jobs).
If you have a Wisc.Jobs account:
1. Click "Log In to Apply" at the top of the job announcement and log into your account. When you have logged in, find and view job announcement <1204466>.
2. Click "Apply Now" at the top of the job announcement.
3. Review your Job Application and make any necessary updates and click "Continue."
4. Complete the Job Preferences screen and click "Continue."
5. You will be taken to the first page of the exam. Follow the exam instructions and click "save and continue" at the bottom of every page. When you have answered all the questions, click "Finalize Exam" to submit your application for this job.
If you do not have a Wisc.Jobs account:
1. Click "Log In" at the top of the webpage.
2. Click the "Create New Account" button and follow the steps to create a new account.
3. Click "Apply Now" at the top of screen and complete steps 3 - 5 from above.
If you need assistance with the online application process, contact Jan Zadra at (608) 240-5516 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.