Mount Mary University is seeking an individual to contribute to the realization of our mission through the role of part-time, Head Women’s Softball Coach. Mount Mary University is a member of NCAA Division III and a member of the Association of Division III Independents.
- Recruit and retain student athletes that would represent Mount Mary University positively
- Build and maintain a full softball roster
- Prepare and conduct all practice and game plans
- Prepare travel arrangements for team away games
- Follow budget guidelines set forth by Athletic Director
- Responsible for putting a schedule together that meets NCAA Division III guidelines
- Assist with staffing and overseeing game day duties for other sports
- Attend staff and /or institution meetings when required
- Promote and encourage a positive learning experience for student athletics
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, NCAA Division III rules regarding recruiting, eligibility, and compliance
Mount Mary University
- Coaching experience required; college-level coaching preferred
- Collegiate playing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Ability to travel on weekends and have a flexible schedule for practices.
practices equal opportunity employment as part of our ongoing commitment to diversity in our workplace.