Diggers Hotline is Hiring
We have openings for Seasonal Full-Time & Part-Time Contact Center Representatives at our Headquarters in New Berlin, WI.
Diggers Hotline, Wisconsin’s One Call Notification Center, is looking for seasonal full-time & part-time contact center representatives to be responsible for answering incoming telephone calls for members, excavators, and homeowners via toll-free and local telephone lines. As a Contact Center Representative, you will respond to inquiries and perform ticket locate processing duties.
Applicants with two years of call center experience with one employer preferred.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
• Ability to speak effectively to express ideas articulately with confidence and tact.
• Demonstrate an ability to effectively observe, listen and understand.
• Ability to work in a team or independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to cooperate and willingly put forth an effort to achieve group/individual goals.
• General computer skills required which includes keyboarding.
• Ability to easily learn new applications & troubleshoot basic computer problems.
• Ability to read & interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals, application instructions, and maps.
HOURS: These are all full-time & part-time positions for our seasonal period, estimated to last through October 2013. We are looking to hire Seasonal Contact Center Representatives for various designed shifts in our 24x7 center.
After the season, there may be an opportunity for full-time and part-time employment.
General shift availability will be discussed during the telephone & in-person interviews.
We are currently interviewing for classes beginning February 4th and March 11th. The class is five weeks in length.
YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR THE ENTIRE TRAINING PERIOD.
Training classes are 8am to 1pm OR 5:30pm to 10:30pm Monday through Friday.
WAGE: $11.25 per hour ($10 during the five week training period); not negotiable.
Diggers Hotline is a drug-free environment. Employment at Diggers Hotline is contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen.
No phone calls, please! Qualified applicants will be contacted.
Submit your cover letter and resume electronically.
To begin the application process, please click here.