Company:University of Wisconsin - Parkside
Current Opportunities (1)
Location(s):900 Wood Rd Rm 202
Talent Hall Room 202
Industry:Education / Training
Size:500 or more
The University of Wisconsin-Parkside is committed to high-quality educational programs, creative and scholarly activities, and services responsive to its diverse student population, and its local, national and global communities. To fulfill this mission, the University of Wisconsin-Parkside will:
• Offer high-quality academic programs rooted in the tradition of a liberal education in the arts, sciences and professions, responsive to the occupational, civic and cultural needs of the region, and actively seek the continued input of all stakeholders.
• Generate, disseminate and apply knowledge through research, professional and creative activity that benefits communities throughout the region and the world.
• Attract and retain a diverse and multicultural population of students, faculty, and staff.
• Foster a teaching and learning community that provides opportunities for collaborative faculty, student, and staff interaction in support of excellence.
• Utilize technology creatively and effectively in courses, programs, and services.
• Prepare students to be successful in their professional, civic, and personal lives.
• Provide programs that meet the intellectual and cultural needs of people throughout their lives.
• Provide and share in cultural and intellectual activities in partnership with our local and regional communities.